Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nut-Cracked

This was my second pitch for thesis.  Have you ever noticed how sinister and terrifying nutcrackers are?  I mean look at them!  It's a tiny wooden man with painted baby teeth used for BREAKING things.  I think its time for everyone to be secretly afraid of them... as I am. 


and now its Time for some sweet, sweet assets...

 Character Designs


I've been drawing versions of this punkass, beaver-toothed kid since early high school.  There's just something about his character I find wonderfully aggravating- but he's just a kid so you can't beat him up... unless you're a nutcracker.

 Color Beats

Environment and Props 

Story-Telling Image


Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, Summer 2006- Where fear is born.  I'm pretty sure that mug is solely meant for drinking my blood 
(it has my NAME inscribed on it) 

3 comments:

  1. this was hilarious, Karl. Really good stuff. Make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Avner. I'll definitely be making... something like this lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. kkkkk
    Man you have AWESOME ideas!!
    :D
    and nice sense of humor ;)

    ReplyDelete